Welcome to Room 21's Blog!

Read our blog to see what we are up to in the classroom this year.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Character Description

My Baby Sister

P. is so cute, she is my favourite flowers colour. When she was born on 25 August, her eyes were bigger than mine. In the morning she laughs. When I say, "You are the cutest baby in the world," she laughs again. She looks so tiny, like she is older than my grandma because she didn't have teeth when she was born. She has short hair like an elephants short hair. When she cries I say, "You don't have water in your eyes."

2 comments:

  1. hi harsimran its mum i think this is very cute how you described our little baby. welldone i really proud of you how you appreciate your little sister.n lots of love from mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really proud of myself
    by Harsimran

    ReplyDelete