Welcome to Room 21's Blog!

Read our blog to see what we are up to in the classroom this year.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Diary Writing - At the Beach

Last Sunday I went to the Papatoetoe beach. We brought three boogey boards, 1 shovel and 4 buckets.

Later we built sand castles. Eventually one big wave was coming towards us and we nearly lost a boogie board.

Meanwhile, I started to surf again and then a big rip knocked me off the boogie board. It felt like I was running towards a rhino.

After a while my boogie board got stuck in a bumpy rock. I was trying to keep calm but suddenly a beastly wave nearly washed me away.

During the day we made a bigger sand castle so we don't get hit. If we saw a wave coming, we always put the bucket over it.

In the end we got dressed and drove back home. My favourite part of the day was going back home.

2 comments:

  1. You have used some excellent sentence beginnings and very interesting adjectives! Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must been having agreat time
    by Harsimran

    ReplyDelete